Sunday 20 December 2009

Life through a lens - Surprise Sunday, Happy Christmas and I Love You

Firstly I would like to wish everyone you knows me and who also reads this blog a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



Young love is such a strange, beautiful and funny thing. Since we moved into our home last year Callum has developed the hugest crush ever on our teenage next door neighbour... MAJOR CRUSH!! And for a six year old he has surprised us with his questions on love and his love for Alysia. We've had all forms of questions from him "How old do you have to be to get married?" "I really wanted to kiss Alysia today, how do I go about doing that Mummy?" to him stating that he needs to practice his kissing so it's perfect when he asks her to marry him. Who knows where this love of his will lead but today he wrote out her Christmas card and this week we have plans to make Alysia a special Christmas present.


Young Love with a smudge

No comments:

Post a Comment