Wednesday 23 December 2009

Art Project - Winter Wonderland Wednesday, Sparkling Ice Crystals



Here's a link (Sparkling Ice Crystals) to where I got this from but as you can see I've altered mine a bit, I couldn't find any white pipe cleaners and I have tonnes of beads already (not many white though) so I used what I had. Feel free to do what you like, it is after all your own creation and who said ice crystals have to be white. Also instead of using fishing line I used some of that thin elastic you get for jewellery making (again I had loads).




Not yet finished but I'll hopefully have it finished by the end of today. I've had to stop and make superhero rings for Callum out of FIMO.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, these photos remind me of the ornaments my mother and I made when I was a child. We used colored beads and push-pins and to this day, my mother hangs them on her tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely memory that is and so cool that your Mum still has those ornaments to hang on her tree. Hope you had a lovey Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete