Sunday 6 December 2009

Life through a lens - Surprise Sunday, Bumpy

27 weeks and 1 day


Today marks three months until my due date. Yep apparently in three months time we will hopefully have a healthy beautiful baby. I can't believe how quick the time is going but also how different this pregnancy is to the one I had with Callum, hmmm maybe (fingers crossed) this one is a girl. I'm loving all the kicks and movements I get and being able to share those with Daz and Callum. I wonder how Callum will take his role as Big Brother, I know he is a caring and loving child but I do wonder how he'll cope with suddenly not being the only child. I also wonder how the dog will be, silly I know but I'm so intrigued to see what Dash makes of a baby, I reckon he'll like the smelly nappies. Of course I know that Daz will make a fantastic father, he already is to Callum and I know he will take everything in his stride and cope well and dote on Bumpy as much as he does Callum and I. This is going to be our last Christmas as a 3 person family, it's quite scary to think how different our lives will be this time next year but it's also exciting, so many thoughts and questions in my head.... but hopefully I'll have had some better nights sleep than what I get at the moment. lol.

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh you look great! Callum will be fine and I bet he'll be a big help to you once the baby is born. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so happy and radiant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kala and Matt - *blush* Thank you. I have to add that Daz took this photo (and he hates using my camera) and I also felt really ill. And Kala I know you're right about Callum, he's been a rollercoaster of emotionns since I fell pregnant and wondering where his role in the family will be once Bumpy is born but I know that when push comes to shove he'll step up to the role of Big Brother brilliant.... well I hope. lol.

    ReplyDelete