Wednesday 30 December 2009

Art Project - Winter Wonderland Wednesday,


Christmas may be over but boy it's still winter. What with a New Year approaching fast I thought today's project could be to make a calendar. There are plenty of places online where you can make your own and have them printed and posted to you or print up yourself. Or you could just create a table using Word or something and make up a calendar yourself and add a picture/photo/drawing. Another way is to draw a table using paper, a ruler and pens/pencils and add your own photo/picture drawing. Or just simply do a line a day and no table format needed. So much choice!

Here's a set I created on flickr of photos I was going to use to make a 2010 Calendar but as of yet I'm not sure I like the photos I chose.

Instead what I like the sound of today is to get Callum and I (well if I can drag that son of mine away from the PS3!) to make our own from scratch. I'm thinking of using a selection of photos he likes and getting him to do some drawings and we'll maybe go the line a day route. Also it's a project that can be an ongoing monthly one, you could create each month just as it approaches and then add to that any important dates. The world is your oyster.

Right now I'm off to see if I can get started. Fingers crossed I can and we have something to show you all.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah

    I checked out your 2010 calendar on Flickr and it is awesome! I especially like the images for
    Jan,Mar,Apr,May,Jun & Aug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLOGitse - Thank you!

    Kala - *blush* thank you and those are some of my favourite images.

    xx

    ReplyDelete