Friday 4 December 2009

Life through a lens + Art Project - Foody Friday, Fruit

*sigh* I feel as though everything is conspiring against me cooking today. Alas I don't have the full ingredients to make what I wanted today so I have opted for an easy cheat option for today's Food Friday and next week will bring to you what I wanted to do so today.




Ingredients:

2 small bananas
2 pears
1 apple
Few handfuls of strawberries
Lemon Juice


Slice the bananas, dice the pears and apples, hull and slice or quarter the strawberries. Mix together in a bowl and sprinkle over some lemon juice. Eat.

Simple but so tasty.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like something I could actually prepare - not too difficult, but it looks tasty and healthy.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Fridays are my favorite days on your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kala - You could make this blindfolded... well once you've put the sharp knife down from cutting up the fruit. Plus if you have an infected route canal and can't eat for days this hits the spot.

    Matt - LOL. I'll try not to disappoint next week hopefully it'll hit your sweet tooth you tell us about.

    Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete