Wednesday 16 December 2009

Art Project - Winter Wonderland Wednesday, Boxes



As mentioned before I love adding that little home-made touch to gifts. This year for Christmas Callum (with Mummy's help) has made some home-made gifts for people and I thought it would be nice to add that extra little touch by making some home-made boxes for them to go in.

I found a nice site called Kids At Art who had very easy to understand and follow instructions on how to make Origami Boxes. There are plenty of sites out there with instructions and some even have print out versions but I liked this site the best. I also liked the idea of using old Christmas cards to make the boxes. All in all it took about five minutes to make one box and with the help of an adult I think these should be easy enough for kids to make.

And now to finish making about ten more. lol.

2 comments:

  1. You're busy mom...
    Soon you can relax -> NEXT YEAR! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of homemade boxes. Sarah, you are so darn creative. :)

    ReplyDelete