Wednesday 25 November 2009

Monday through to Sunday.



I've decided that I need some structure to the blog which will hopefully get me more organised with my posts and give a little more variety to the blog at the same time. At the moment I've planned this for the rest of 2009 and will wait and see what 2010 holds. So....

Mondays will now be Miscellaneous Monday where I will do posts on either Life Through a Lens or an Art Project.

Tuesdays
will be Tribute Tuesday which is a Life Through a Lens post paying tribute to a family member or a friend.

Wednesdays will be Winter Wonderland Wednesday which will focus on Art Projects to do with Christmas. In the new year I will obviously change the focus of the Art Project.

Thursdays
will be Thumbprints Thursday an Art Project showing different pictures that can be made using paint and your thumb.

Fridays will be Foody Friday which will be Life Through a Lens and an Art Project (in the form of cooking) together.

Saturdays will be Showcase Saturday a Life Through a Lens post where I will post some of my favourite photos.

Sundays will be Suprise Sunday which will either be Life Through a Lens or an Art Project on... well you'll have to wait and see... and so will I.


Right Lets get this ball rolling!

2 comments:

  1. I like this idea. It will make doing your blog a lot easier since you have something to focus on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt. I already feel more focused, plus it's made it easier for doing drafts a few dasy in advance. I also realised another bonus to it, when the baby is born next year I can have so many days worth of blogging already done so I don't miss out a day. lol.... well hopefully.

    ReplyDelete