Tuesday 10 November 2009

Life Through a Lens - Project 365 (PINK!!)


I thought as I was doing a 365 blog challenge that I might take up my 365 photo challenge again too. Not right away though I think a new year will be the best time to start that. But until then I will thought I would share with you those that I took from my failed Project 365 that I started this year.

Today I've gone with a pink theme, it's my favourite colour.

Last Christmas we bought one of those fakes trees where the lights change (gah I'm pregnant and my brain forgets names at the moment, it'll come to me the proper wording though), this is a shot from it.


What better way to relax than have a cozy pair of socks on and your feet up? Of course it would be much nicer if we had a fire blazing but hey you can't be too fussy.


I'm not a bigger wearer of make-up, frankly I don't really have the time but I also hate the feeling of my face being clogged up. Still I do have a few bits of make-up for special occassions.


A few years ago Argos bought out a pink PS2, it was for breast cancer awarness. We needed a new PS2 and pink is my favourite colour plus it was for a good cause. I love my pink PS2 and everyone always comments and gives a little chuckle when they see it.


Earlier this year we had a snow storm that was bad enough to bring the country to a stop, yes remember I live in England, snow isn't something we see a lot of and we are the country that has the excuse for a train being delayed because either leaves are on the line or it's the wrong type of snow we've gotten. Anyhow the cool thing was that Callum got time off school and we got to play outside in the snow... and then warm our hands up over a nice hot drink while our gloves dried out.

Right I've got to go and drink 2 pints of water now, we've got our second baby scan today (our anomaly one). Wish us luck. x

4 comments:

  1. wishing you luck!
    From a fellow pink lover in Salt Lake City, Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 1st photo of the gerbera daisy is gorgeous! Also, you have given me an idea for a shot with the photo of your makeup (I wear very little most times also).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of your socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LuAnn - Thank you very much!

    KalaMarie - Thank you. That first shot was one of those that when I took it I wasn't 100% happy so played about on picnik and softened it up and I don't think it came out too bad. And I'm glad to have given you an idea... I look forward to seein git.

    Matt - Bizarrely enough I am actually wearing those socks today. They were the first pair I grabbed out of the sock draw. Weird.. and spooky. lol.

    ReplyDelete