Sunday 15 November 2009

Life through a lens - Cars



As mentioned before my son Callum loves cars. Now most little boys (and girls because hey they can love cars too) have a box with cars in but I think I'm yet to meet one who maybe has as many as Callum, I know that all the kids that have been round and played at ours are amazed at how many he has. We've never counted every single one but over the summer Callum and I sorted through one (yes he has multiple buckets, boxes, baskets etc of cars). How many do you think was in just that one bucket? Just one single bucket of toy cars? 326!!! Yes you read that right. lol. Want to see what 326 cars laid out looks like?


326 cars



I did once get asked by Callum if I could do a photo project where I took a photo of each car for him and then print them up into an album. Hmmm, maybe that could be my Project 365 for next year.

Bat mobile



It isn't just little dinky toy cars, it's cars of all sizes and types. Last Christmas Callum asked for a Scalectrix set and with that request was rewarded by a huge set from his grandparents, a smaller one from his Uncle Keith and Auntie Jo and of course plenty of cars. We've had plenty of fun with those!

Speed



Then there are video games! Callum loves nothing more than to put on one (mostly it's Burnout Paradise), sing along to the music playing (such an awesome game that you can make up your own play lists... Callum's has Eye of the Tiger, Sex on Fire and Final Countdown to name a few songs on) and drive. He's actually pretty good at the games too.


Wheel Spin



I could go on and on and post more, I could even get a photo of all the DVD's we have that are car related (mostly Top Gear!) but I won't bore you any more. Needless to say that aged six years old my son is already and addict to something, but hey I can think of worse things to be addicted to.

3 comments: