Monday 16 November 2009

Life through a lens - Mummy and Son Time

I haven't abandoned the Art Projects, just the last few days have been hectic, I will return to them this week.




Earlier this year Daz (that's hubby) asked if I could get some more recent photos of Callum and I together for him as he wanted one on the desktop of his computer at work. You'd think this would be a simple task wouldn't you? Well It's November now and while we've had two attempts at this and had fun doing so I think we're still looking for the perfect Mummy and Son photo. The problems encountered were that I couldn't find the remote control for my camera and the timer just wasn't long enough to get into position. Then you have Callum. When you hand hold the camera he can see his reflection in the lens so keeps changing position to get more of himself in the shot. Now don't get me wrong we have got one or two decent shots but erm.. yeah I don't think they were quite what Daz was asking for. To see the whole set just clickety click.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Callum!
    Greetings from Egypt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first pic is so cute. Totally shows his personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callum says HI! back!!

    Matt - you mean what a cheeky monkey he is?

    ReplyDelete