Monday 2 November 2009

Life through a lens - Time


I think that pretty much anyone who reads this blog will know that in March 2010 Daz and I are expecting our second child, I just thought I'd say that so it explains this photo a little more.

This morning I was sorting through a suitcase and holdall we had retrieved from my in-laws containing pretty much all the baby clothes we'd kept of Callum's. Even though we don't know if we're having a boy or girl there are plenty of clothes there that we can use for either. While sorting through those I came across a pair of Callum's old shoes. It's hard to imagine that my size 2 shoe wearing six year old son once fitted into these. Anyhow I thought I'd take a photo to compare his current England trainers to his old baby shoes. In real life the difference in size is a lot bigger than what this photo leads you to believe.

4 comments:

  1. That other shoe looks so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your news! I am visiting from NaBloPoMo. Enjoyed reading a few of your posts!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy for One Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson - Thank you for the congrats and I will try to pop over to your blog for a nosey. x

    ReplyDelete