Wednesday 6 January 2010

Life through a lens - Winter Wonderland Wednesday

I had to bribe Dash to come in from the garden with treats, can't belive he actually sat still long enough for me to get a shot. Only took a few minutes to get him in from the snow.


What better way to have a Winter Wonderland Wednesday than to waking up to a blanket of snow. Sadly Callum had to go to school (but not tomorrow!!!) so it was up to Dash to make the most of the snow. Seriously I've never known a dog to love snow as much as Dash.

Although not a brilliant photo it captures that crazy dog of mine perfectly, he'll run up and down this path for ages and use our backdoor as a sort of spring board to turn himself round to go run back down. Crazy indeed.

3 comments:

  1. sarah, dash is gorgeous! i think dash and i could be great friends!
    and would you look at that, he sat still long enough for you to take a fabulous photo of him!

    k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie!

    I bet you and your dogs would have a wail... ok lets do a lame joke... tail of a time!

    It's funny how many people actually think Dash is a girl, they say he's too pretty to be a boy. lol But yes I do have to say he is pretty gorgeous... although not when he's barking and howling in the middle of the night.

    And I can't believe he sat still long enough for a photo, I did give him an extra treat for that. lol.

    Thanks for the visit.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. dash is very pretty. he reminds me of my libby. sweet face. and it's amazing what we'll do to make the dogs behave for a good photo.
    :)

    ReplyDelete