Wednesday 13 January 2010

Art Project - Winter Wonderland Wednesday, Chinese Lanterns

It's probably easier if I just link to the site I found this from rather than type out my own instructions.

As always the ever helpful Activity Village had plenty of ideas and Callum and I settled on making Chinese Lanterns. These were quite easy to make and didn't take too long. Plus they look fun lit up with a torch inside. I'm sure if you used the right type of paper you'd be able to put some little candles in.

Here is our finished results. I'll try to get a better photo tomorrow when (1) I don't have a six year old son acting like a lunatic; (2) I don't have an 18 month old puppy thinking that it's good to encourage the lunatic six year old boy; and (3) it's daylight.


2 comments:

  1. Wow - these are cool! What a great project! I think your picture is pretty darn good considering your distractions.

    ReplyDelete