Tuesday 5 January 2010

Life through a lens - Tribute Tuesday, my sister Frankie



Blimey these Tuesdays roll around quickly. This weeks Tribute Tuesday is to my sister Francesca (aka Frankie) and the reason I've picked her over her twin brother is that she was born first so it's the whole age thing. lol.



Frankie is the youngest of my sisters and even though she acts like a big kid she's also always had a grown up, older than her years sense to her. I remember she must have been about three or four years old and I was a naughty smoker at the time. One day she looked at me all serious and said "Smoking is bad for you.", that was all she said, totally out of nowhere. lol. Eventually years and years and years later I did give up but I always remember her saying that to me.

The first time I took Daz round to meet my family it was bonfires night. The tradition in my parents house was to always make a guy out of everyone's old clothes but for some reason this year the family decided to make it out of all my old clothes and make it look like me. I think they may have even put my name on it. Frankie who was three years old at the time actually thought they were going to put me on the bonfire and got really upset and cried.

Callum has a lot of Aunts (six to be exact and five of those from just my family!) and he loves them all to bits but if you asked him at the moment who his favourite Auntie is he'd say Frankie. Funny enough though last summer he had trouble getting to grips with Frankie actually being my sister. He understood all the others were my sisters but not Frankie. So Frankie and I asked him what Frankie was, his reply was "A Teenager?".

When she was younger we all pretty much called her Decker. Why? Well Joe our brother always had trouble saying Francesca and this was how it came out.

Frankie and her boyfriend James love to come up with weird food concoctions. Seriously if you have any ideas you would like to try out but don't want to taste give them a shout I reckon they'd be up for it.


She's a big kid! Look below for evidence!



She is totally in love with our crazy dog Dash, she doesn't come round to see us she comes round to see Dash.

I'm sure I could think of more to say but as I'm finding with these tributes it isn't until a few weeks later that more thoughts crop up in my head, I think I'll have to do an Addition to put all those extra thoughts in.

Needless to say Frankie is one heck of a cool teenager and great to hang out with. Last summer she offered to help me out with my photography by being my model and she was a perfect model to have. Like all my sisters she is beautiful on both the inside and out. Thanks for being a cool sis Frankie and not being embarrassed to talk to you over the hill Big sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment