Saturday 9 January 2010

Life through a lens - Showcase Saturday, Bumpy


Eight weeks today this little bump is due. At times I wonder where the time has gone and other times I feel as though I'm ready now and pregnancy has gone on too long. I'm ready to meet this little person who sulks when I don't eat and loves to listen it seems to Bob Marley. What will they be like? What will they look like? Will they still like to listen to Bob Marley? What will Callum think of them and vice versa? All these questions.

5 comments:

  1. Found your "real" blog easily linked now 8 weeks to go didn't realise hope you are well

    ReplyDelete
  2. this picture is very precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Sarah, what an exciting time this must be for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gavin - Thank you. I'm hoping to pop by your blog this week. And thank you, I'm so so, very tired and looking forward to this pregnancy being over with in some ways. Thaks for the visit.

    BLOGitse - LOL Goodness no!!!! Just the one, well that's what they've told me all along. I'm just one of those that doesn't like calling the baby "it" so I always say "they"... and then confuse everyone. lol.

    Jackqueline - Thank you for the visit and the kind words.

    Kala - Thank you! It is although nerves and worries are starting to settle in a little. My birthing experience with Callum was to say the least traumatic hence why such a big age gap between Callum and this one. I'm trying to stay positive though and concentrate the the excitement.

    Thank you all for your kind words and visit.

    xx

    ReplyDelete