Friday 1 January 2010

Life through a lens - Foody Friday, Cookies


I've been up all night really sick so cooking is the last thing on my mind today. However it is Food Friday so instead I'll post a photo of something food related but rather than something I baked it's just something I enjoyed eating.

COOKIES!!!!! CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES!!!!!


Maybe when I feel less delicate I'll bake up a bunch of them although be warned my cookies never look as nice as these. lol.

Hope you all had a lovely New Years Eve and wishing you all a brilliant 2010!


Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Well they look delicious, regardless you didn't bake them. I hope you are feeling better Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kala. I think they were some of the most delicious cookies I've ever had. And thank you for the well wishes. x

    ReplyDelete