Monday 22 February 2010

Motor Neurones Disease.


This is my Uncle Del. Sadly the other week he passed away after having suffered from Motor Neurones Disease. It's been a sad and terrible loss for our family, he was a one in a million guy my Uncle. MND is a terrible illness and at present our government doesn't have a National Strategy for the illness. The MND Association website currently has a petition going for people to sign to change this. I don't normally ask this of people but it would mean so much to my family and I if you could spare five seconds to sign the petition.

You can find the petition and more information here: www.mnd2010.org/

Or if you are on facebook you are welcome to add me as a friend (Sarah White) and join the group that has been created. www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=311162873891&ref=mf

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and in advance Thank You for signing the petition.

Sarah. x

1 comment:

  1. We are so sorry to hear of your loss. I consider myself lucky to have heard the great stories of your uncle. My family and I have your you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete