Sunday 14 February 2010

Life through a lens - Surprise Sunday, Life With Callum

As mentioned on last weeks Surprise Sunday, Life With Callum post I'm going to spend the next few Sunday's showing some of the ways that Callum shows affection.

This week:

A Spiderman to watch over me

Over New Year I was very ill with a tummy bug which resulted in me spending most of my time (well when not in the bathroom) in bed sleeping. Callum really worries when I'm ill like this but knows that he can't look after me all the time. The first night I was ill while I was asleep Callum snuck into our bedroom and placed Spidey where you see him above with instructions to look after me while he, Callum, was asleep. Spidey is still there all these months later, to now watch over me in case Bumpy decides to come during the night.

3 comments:

  1. poor spidey looks like hes sacrificied his left leg to be the nurse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogitse - Both him and Daz are my heroes.

    Fegrig - LOL I'm sure spidey didn't mind.

    ReplyDelete