Tuesday 16 February 2010

Life through a lens - Tuesday, Ill House

Yes he does have a sock on his hand & arm.


It seems lately that all we are in the White Household is ill. Last week Callum woke up with a really snotty nose but was well enough for school, then this week that snottyg nose has developed into a nasty chesty cough. Sunday and yesterday Callum was just not himself, he actually slept a lot of Sunday afternoon even though my in-laws were here and yesterday his cousins Eloise and Alex were around and even my sister commented on how he wasn't himself.


My poor little bubba


Today he seems a little perkier but he still has the rotten cough. But then last night it was my turn to be ill (again!) and I've spent most of the night in the bathroom. Plus it's all gloomy and raining outside which doesn't help moods either.



When will it all end?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Blogitse, he still has a rotten cough but he's energy is coming back to him.

    ReplyDelete