Sunday 7 February 2010

Life through a lens - Surprise Sunday, Life With Callum

The other day I took part in an interview that was to do with Family Life in Multicultural Britain. One of the questions I got asked was about how Callum shows affection. Now I'm lucky that I do have a very affectionate child (although he does swap like Jekyll and Hyde at times) and Callum shows affection in all forms. What forms? All forms, but I won't spoil it by telling you all, instead over the next few Sundays I'll post some of those ways.

This week:


Mrs Missile


Before school Callum was making Lego models, he made one each for hubby and I and before heading off to school (and without us knowing) he went and put each of our models on our bedside table. Mines called Mrs Missiles because she's married and has missiles and Daz' is called Lazer Eyes. lol. Callum will often do things like this, make a Lego model and put it either on our bedside table/s or somewhere for us.

2 comments: