Saturday 13 March 2010

Life through a lens - Showcase Saturday, Still waiting


Bumpy still hasn't arrived and we've had a tiring and stressful week with hospital visit, scans, blood tests etc. This was taken on Thursday, we had to have a scan done as the consultant was concerned about my uterus size and Bumpy being big. I wish I had a photo of Bumpy in person rather than a scan photo but for the moment this will have to do.

I hope all my blogger friends are well I am so so so sorry I haven't been to visit any of your blogs lately, I am a terrible blogger friend. Have a lovely weekend all. xx

1 comment:

  1. C'mon Bumpy! Make your 1st appearance! Hope all is well with you and your family. I look forward to seeing the new baby (when she finally arrives!) and yes, I still say girl.

    ReplyDelete