Friday 30 October 2009

31,536,000 seconds, 525,600 minutes, 8,760 hours, 365 days, 12 months, a year

Whichever way you say it, it's a long time and a lot can happen in a year.

As mentioned in my "About Me" section an online friend, Matt, set a challenge to any of us willing, interested or just plain mad enough to take part in. The challenge was to keep a blog for a year with an entry every day. Doesn't sound hard you say? Hmm we will see. The thing is trying to figure out what to talk about every day for a year. I already have several blogs:

Little Monster Callum's Blog - A blog I've had for many years capturing moments of my son Callum's life.
Three Plus One Equals Four - A blog about my pregnancy with our second child.
Coolgirlsar's Photos - A blog about my photography
Ravings of a Pregnant Woman - A blog I think is summed up from the title alone lol.

After a bit of thought I came up with an idea, I'll blog about various art projects I've heard about, read about or carried out myself and publish one day. It'll be a note for future reference when I have a rainy day to occupy a little monkey monster and a memento of art projects we do ourselves. But obviously I can't do an art project a day for a year with Callum, he does have school and we do have other things in life to do. So for those days that I don't have an art project I'll have a photo project, or maybe on some days I'll do a bit of both. We'll just have to wait and see.

So here is to the beginning of a year of double sided sellotape, glue, glitter and clicking away with a camera. Hope you come join me and hey if you feel like a challenge I'd love to read your 365 days blog.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Another partner in the madness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! You've done a good job of persuading a few of us to join you.

    ReplyDelete